Key Features in CrossTec ResQDesk
- Automatic assignment of tickets – based on the customer’s pre-defined rules on either problem type or user type.
- Automatic ticket escalation – based on the customer’s own pre-defined rules.
- Ticket notes history includes source identifiers.
- Help request logging includes customizable categories to aid inputting.
- Files can be attached to tickets.
- Ticket priorities can be automatically assessed.
- Detailed corporate status reports include totals for calls in, call status and average resolution times.
- Full integration with Active Directory eases the user data reporting.
- Streamlined creation of a solutions database aids future help requests.
- Simplified management of problem type definitions.
- Full user inventory for both hardware and software.
- On-line reviewing includes raising help requests and real time current status reports.
- Fully web-based solution. No pre-installation is required and an import wizard allows for simple importing of user details from other external systems.
- Enhanced security and access control management of operators and users.
- Direct integration with CrossTec EMS and departmental information.