CrossTec ResQDesk help desk software provides detailed recording and tracking of user help requests. Routing, tracking and resolving technical support issues are very easy with this powerful module.
CrossTec ResQDesk is a web-based solution that features advanced implementation of ITIL processes, and is available as a standalone application, as part of a company’s overall management suite, or as a plug-in to CrossTec EMS.
Simplified HTML based help desk functionality available as a standalone product or fully integrated with CrossTec EMS network management software. Receive, research, catalogue, escalate, and act upon actionable issues within your network.
CrossTec ResQDesk is 64-bit and Windows 7 Compatible.
Key Features in CrossTec ResQDesk
- Automatic assignment of tickets – based on the customer’s pre-defined rules on either problem type or user type.
- Automatic ticket escalation – based on the customer’s own pre-defined rules.
- Ticket notes history includes source identifiers.
- Help request logging includes customizable categories to aid inputting.
- Files can be attached to tickets.
- Ticket priorities can be automatically assessed.
- Detailed corporate status reports include totals for calls in, call status and average resolution times.
- Full integration with Active Directory eases the user data reporting.
- Streamlined creation of a solutions database aids future help requests.
- Simplified management of problem type definitions.
- Full user inventory for both hardware and software.
- On-line reviewing includes raising help requests and real time current status reports.
- Fully web-based solution. No pre-installation is required and an import wizard allows for simple importing of user details from other external systems.
- Enhanced security and access control management of operators and users.
- Direct integration with CrossTec EMS and departmental information.
|See Full Page|
Seamless Integration from One Vendor
CrossTec’s single vendor architecture eliminates conflicts and ensures optimum performance while streamlining clumsy work environments created by owning solutions from multiple vendors.
The integrated products allow technicians to accept Help Desk tickets via ResQDesk Help Desk, instantly pull PC hardware/software inventory information via CrossTec EMS, and instantly access problem desktops via CrossTec Remote Control if needed.
In addition, EMS ITAM offers powerful alerting giving administrators a powerful insight into network or server issues along with the means to correct issues with Remote Control and track issues within ResQDesk Help Desk.
Try all three products in your environment free for 30 days.
|See Full Page|
- Crosstec ResQDesk now includes support for Multiple POP3 mailboxes to be monitored for Incoming mail.
- Incoming emails sent to specific Email Addresses from Unknown Contacts can also be automatically created and assigned a default Company Name and Department.
- An additional field for to the To Address has been added to the incoming email rules “Where to Look for data” option allowing you to apply rules based on which email address the mail item being processed was sent too.
|See Full Page|